• In the Spotlight:

what would you do if you walked in on your bf/husband watching porn

for months now my bf rarely wants to do anything sexual with me.. being i just had a baby i just dont feel as great as i use too..my fault for thinking that way but getting turned down hurts and doesnt help. i went from great sex to no sex..and the other day walked in on him watching porn! and he didnt understand why i was upset..its like he rather watch it then do anything with me.. that makes it a problem..any advice~!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• it makes it a problem because you feel he's replaced you with someone else, even if its someone he'll never actually touch. its a mental-intimacy that porn brings to the picture, and it still causes jealous feelings to well up inside the other person. you feel you've been traded for 'a better model', i guess. however, you feel less-than-sexy after birthing your baby, and you see him looking at someone who probably has never had one, or has worked her ass off to look good for the camera. if you are opposed to porn, and i take it you are, and he knows this, you have every right to feel the way you do. does he reject you, in favor of the porn, or has he always watched it, and now its a problem? some people watch together..perhaps you could try that. it never did anything for me, but was humorous instead.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• you kept turning him down hun, it's way easier for a man to schedule time with his hand then to schedule time with a hormonal woman. the same thing happened to me except i was pregnant when i walked in on my DH just tell him you NEED to have sex, and if he says anything about your body not being good enough kindly explain to him that he helped you get that way.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't care less. Isn't this question asked every day???
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if he was still having sex with you and everything was normal in your sex life, I wouldn't have a single problem with him masturbating or watching porn, but if he's turning you down to take care of things himself I would be super hurt about that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my fiance says perform some pron for him......or sit down and watch it with him!
    Anonymous

• My husband rarely watches porn except if he's trying to get me "in the mood". I think men go thru a phase after the baby comes where he feels odd about having sex with someone who's just had a baby. I don't know. We went thru a time where I was always after him for sex and while we still had sex several times a week it was always me who made the first move. And I got brushed off a lot too. I finally just stopped trying. As soon as I stopped and he realized it he started putting the moves on me. Constantly. Now, I have to pry him off with a stick. And I am a BIG girl. I wouldn't worry about him watching porn. Buy yourself a short slinky nightie and watch it with him.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 9:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• next time you walk on him watching it again just jump on the couch next to him and watch it together, see where it leads...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i didnt turn him down!? im always asking he always says 2morrow..im tired.. im sick..we tried watching it together and he was way too uncomfortable.. its like i dont HATE porn but when he is turning to JUST that and not me its not fair! if u couldnt care less anon. dont answer my question..im new here and have every right to ASK it again. he knows im not that fond of it so to go behind my back really hurt my feelings.
    Anonymous

• i had my babe 4 months ago! its been enough time!! i tried it all sexy nighties making the move on him.. and just rolls over.. WHAT GIVES its not even like im still fat! i weigh less then i did before!! i could feel really great about it.. but because of him i feel like my only purpose is to take care of the baby all day.
    Anonymous

• maybe he's cheating on you
    Anonymous