What time do you start cooking on Thanksgiving?

mslksdh

Asked by mslksdh at 12:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• The night beore ;) LOL I get the "finger food" ready the night before :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Pies a day or 2 before, side i ready day before I ususally get up early to satart turkey
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I make all side dishes the day before. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes, anything that can be done. That way, I don't get stressed out having to cook with people around. Then I just put the cold side dishes in the oven when I take the turkey out. Thanksgiving I only have to worry about the turkey.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I make all pies and bread the day before. I put the turkey in at 8-9am and start making the rest at about 11am. We always have Thanksgiving dinner at around 1-2pm.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I start the casseroles the weekend before and freeze them, then as soon as we get home from the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, I start the rolls, etc., usually around 11 am. We fry the turkey so it only takes about an hour and a half, then we usually eat around 3 or 4....
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i will start baking pies and cakes tuesday evening this year and cook everything on wed, and the turkey and gravy on thanksgiving morning or afternoon
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010