PLEASE HELP ME!!

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAVE A IDEA OF HOW TO GET MY TWIN"S TO STAY OUT OF STUFF IN THE MORNING? MY TWIN"S WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AROUND 6AM WITHOUT WAKING ME UP OR THERE DAD AND THEY GO DOWNSTAIRS AND GET IT TO EVERYTHING . I NEED SOME TIPS HOW I CAN STOP IT.... I PUT EVERYTHING UP HIGH SO THEY DON"T GET INTO ANYTHING AND THEY STILL FIGURE IT OUT HOW TO GET THE STUFF. I"M IN DEPERSED NEED OF HELP!! THANK YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• give them boundaries - put stuff out the are allowed to get into. then if they go past their boundaries, punish them.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• How old are they? Make the consequences really hurt, take away something near and dear to their heart if they don't respect the rules. I'm sorry, but it's really not that hard. Is there a reason why you don't punish them?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 10:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• How about a gate in their door way? crib tent? it's a little hard to answer your question without stating their ages
    Anonymous

• well this is the 5-8 age group section, so that would be the age range I would think
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• THE BOY"S ARE 5 YEAR OLD. ALMOST 6 YEAR OLD ON NOV.11,2008. THEY ARE SO QUIT IN THE MORNING.
    shell123080

Answer by shell123080 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I DO PUNISH THE I TRYED EVERTHING I TOOK THERE FAVORITE SHOW AWAY,TOY"S,BIKE,POWER WHEELS
    shell123080

Answer by shell123080 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Set your clock in your room to go off before they get up that way you will be up before them. It is not there job to wake you up it is your job. Taking things away don't help it just makes it more fun for them to see if they can get by you with out you noing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• maybe this should be self evident, but if you punished them well enough, they wouldn't still be doing it. you will have to hit them where it hurts the most, but only after you set clear, fair boundaries.
    I would sit down with them the very next time they pull this and tell them what you expect, what you will provide for them and what the consequences are if they disobey.
    Or, you could just set your alarm for 6 and get up with them.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 8:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• place a gate in their bedroom doorway... this will prevent them from leaving their room... or depending the width of your staircase, put one up there....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You will just have to set an alarm to get up at 6am, or try moving their bed time back a little bit so they will sleep later.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008