I was really tired last nite & didnt feel like "fooling" around..hubby got really p.o. & started screaming at me! What should I have done/said?

I just rolled over & went to sleep after sometime...

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not have had him screaming at me for no sex, he'd have been on the porch.
    I wouldn't let him talk to me or touch me for a long time.
    Sex is not sometihing to demand.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• WOW, Ive never been i nthat situation! I would be pissed if my hubby screamed at me!! Expecially over something so dumb... although I always "give it up". LOL
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I probably would have done the same thing you did. As a busy mom I just cant have sex on demand..I have to be in the mood. My hubby knows and understands this and knows its nothing against him. What a jerk
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He screamed? Must have been very frustrated to actually scream.... My hubby just pouts and rolls over.
    He needs to apologize and after he does that you can explain again that you were tired, you still love him, and that a romp in the sack sounds great tonight (or whenever you want it).
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Is this just a one time thing where you said no or does it happen more often than not? There is no reason why he should have screamed he handled it all wrong. He may have felt you dont find him attractive anymore. Talk to him today after he has calmed down and let him know how tired you are. I never usually say no it seems like I fall asleep right after and sleep through the nite.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My husband used to get like that too =- he felt rejected and got really offended.. he has a huge sex drive and mine is almost none, we have worked through it through the years and its been tough but I try to make an effort to approach him because he felt he was the only one always to Want it - so even if I am not in the mood, I make the effort for him/us - in turn he does not ask for it as often and we both still have to work on this -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am pretty sure i would have slapped him in the face maybe even a few times!! You are not his sex slave, even if he was fraustrated he should have definatly shown it in a different way. You should probably have a little talk with him so it never happens again. Next time tell him that he is a big boy and he can handle his if your not in the mood tell him to take rosie palmer and the five fingers and help hmself in the bathroom!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If my husband was screaming at me when I did not feel like it that really would not have helped much. I say "if you wanna try to make me interested go for it bud"...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• First, I would have laughed until I cried.
    Then, I would have told him that's why he's got a good right hand.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2010