My hubby likes for me to watch porn with me..I just can not do it..how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. This is a porn free household. Stick to your guns. Why should you watch it if you don't like it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Ive watched with hubby
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have no issue with porn. We don't really watch it though...well, I don't. He may occasionally.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Tried it, it bored me..I wasn't interested in what was on the screen so much as what was right in front of me.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't care for it either. I was mollested by my step father. He would make me sit and watch it with him. My husband likes it, but he knows about all that. He doesn't make a big deal out of it.
    Anonymous

• My husband does not watch it but I have watch with other partners in my past. It is just not something this is apart of my life anymore and it really does not turn me on. Reading does it more for me. lol
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I've done it, and I don't really have an issue with it. Most of the time he's on his own though, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• LOL i have done it but it throws me out of the mood beacause it is so freaking hilarious and fake. My hubby doesnt watch it either we just tried watchin together once and laughed the whole time..It is pretty nasty and weird to think it turns some people on.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Here's the thing about porn, I don't like watching it, i rather hear me and hubby's noises over it... but some of the positions are intreguing and then i become red faced. My hubby likes it, it turns him on... so i say, if it gets him hot and bothered and he's only doing it with me, why not? I'll pretend to watch it, but watch his reactions instead or close my eyes when he isn't looking at me, and then have fun with it :D
    MakG

Answer by MakG at 12:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I've suggested it actually.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010