i seriously feel like dying

I am incredibly nauseous as i feel its going away it gets sooo much worse. I have an almost 3 yr old and a 6 month old. Such a bad headache. Im only about 7 weeks. IDK how im going to make it through this! UGH :(

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant that would happen to me alot. The only thing that worked was tylonal which is safe to use during pregnancy. Lay back put on a movie for your little one and take some meds. Drink lots and lots of water or juice it'll help you.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Im sorry I just got through the constant nausua about 8 weeks of feeling sick every minute of every day, I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, so I can totally sympathize with you, I know it doesnt help to hear that it will get better at this point, but it will. Its just terrible while it lasts!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Oh, I know how you feel. Do you take a Prenatal vitamin? I take them before I go to bed & I feel a little better in the morning. I think it's the B12 vitamin in it that may help. Try to nap when you can, even if it is for 15 minutes. I sip a glass of 3/4 full ice cold water topped with a splash of cranapple juice. That helps me too. The tartness makes me feel better. Good luck & just hang in there.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yea i take my prenatal s at night as well. I have never had morning sickness this bad with either of my other pregnancies, One boy one girl. I feel so miserable. Now on Saturday i get to fly to Wisconsin ;/ Sooo not looking forward to the plane.
    shorty_18

Comment by shorty_18 (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I know how you feel. I had 24/7 nausea during my 2nd month and it drove me nuts. I lost 16 lbs due to it.
    Soup, crackers and drinking water helped me the most also no drinking soda, it made the nausea worse.

Good Luck!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yep vitamin B12 is supposed to help. Also sometimes those anti sickness bands work, you can use them for travel sickness, not sure exactly what they are called but Ive heard ppl say they work! Eating little and often, light non greasy foods and drinking plenty of water, milk can help also, ginger and peppermints aswell. I really feel for you, Im 34wks still throwing up but nothing as bad as at the start!!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 12:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I got sick to the point I finally called the doc this time around..I was told I could take b6 3 times a day...I don't know what it does, but it's helped..umm also, I read somewhere to "listen" to your cravings...it worked for me, it was probably the one meal that I've been able to keep down. Good luck..I'm about 10 weeks along and still miserable.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Call your doctor .. tell them you need some phenegren .. it helps with nausea. i'm pregnant too .. about 6-7 weeks (first appt is monday) but that will help .. and it will help you sleep too.
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 1:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Finally someone who feels my pain, omg!!! I have a migraine and I've been vomitting since mon :( I took tylenol earlier but so far it's doing NOTHING!!!! I agree with Jenaiko put a movie in for the oldest, put the baby down for a nap and relax!!!
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 3:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Make sure you always have something in your stomach. If your stomach is empty, you'll feel sicker.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010