Maybe this is too much to ask but "down there"? adult content

My SO and I are trying to conceive so we have been having a lot of sex. Recently Im having a little trouble getting "wet" its taking so much longer than normal. I haven't had a problem with this before. Is this normal? Anything I can do to help my situation?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 1:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've also heard that using lubricants isn't the best when you are trying to conceive becaus sperm already has so many other factors it has to deal with for survival. I would suggest just taking things slow when the two of you are in the bedroom...foreplay and etc. Good luck
    LindsayLL2010

Answer by LindsayLL2010 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• His and Her KY jelly. It's supposed to be pretty good stuff- for both of you.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I thought using lubricant when trying to conceive was a bad idea. I was told it kills his sperm. Am I wrong about that?
    bellsandheels

Comment by bellsandheels (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Is there any way that you can have an orgasm before intercourse? My hubs is a "you first" guy, and I find sex SO much better after my orgasm, because I tend to be quite dry. Also, we use ID Millennium - we were using it when we got pregnant.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 1:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• use ky. you can call your doctor to make sure its ok
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010