What does this dream mean?! Thoughts PLEASE!

I had a dream last night that I was talking to a group of people about my deceased grandfather. (He died 11 years ago in January) I was showing them a necklace he gave me, that was a porcelain heart with the words "Remember the Regalo" on it. (No such necklace exists in my life) I then started doing a crossword puzzle and the answer I got was 2nd Commandment. I woke up and ran straight to the computer and looked up the word "regalo" all I could come up with was that it means "gift" in Spanish. So the necklace said "Remember the Gift" and I looked the meaning of the 2nd commandment up as well although I was kind of confused.

Background history on my grandpa...he was a very Christian man and would get upset with us if we didn't go to church...which I haven't been in over a year, not because I don't want to go but because I don't know what to do with my son. What do you think the meaning of my dream was...if anything?

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think your mom is right. Take your son to church. The only way to get a child to learn how to behave in church is to be there. You may have to take him out a few times, but that is okay. Most churches understand. Your heart is telling you to remember the gift. You associate church with your Grandfather. I think you will feel better if you go. :)
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My mom thought maybe my grandpa was trying to tell me to remember Jesus (the gift) and to get to church.
    Ash9724

Comment by Ash9724 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think your momma is right!!!!! What is going on in your life? The second commandment is you shall not make a graven image. I think you need to make thiings right with God in your heart. I know life is crazy, especially being a mom, but you need to put God first. I think your Grandfather may be telling you that you are slipping and need to make things right with the Man, and not to put your own needs before Him. If you have Jesus in your heart everything will fall into place where it should. You will no longer need to stress or worry, put all of your troubles in his hands and feel the weight be lifted off of you.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Many dreams mean different things. It depends on what you believe that it may mean.

I recently had a dream of watching my 22mo daughter driving a Power Wheels Pink Cadillac SUV. Knowing that I had never seen a pink 1 before, only in black. I went ahead and looked it up online and only found black cadillac SUV power wheels. So of course I just blew it off. A week later we got a Toys R Us Toy Book in the mail and as I was looking through it I had seen the black Cadillac SUV, and was in Shock when I got to the last page, on the last back side of the page is a group of Toys R Us Exclusive Toys and of course it had a Pink Power Wheels Cadillac Hybrid Barbie Escalade. I was in complete shock and couldn't believe my eyes. I know that one way or another my dream was letting me know that my daughter will have one of her own.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Simplicity- Yes they do but my son would never be okay in there without me or my fiance. He would scream and cry the whole time and I'm not comfortable leaving him in that state.

Conley- Nothing bad is going on in my life at all! I am a stay-at-home mom to my 15 month old son. I am marrying his father, and my fiance, in June. Can you explain the graven image thing to me? I didn't quite understand it.
    Ash9724

Comment by Ash9724 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• An idol....the children of Israel made statues to worship....it takes the place of God, like putting something else before him. I am so glad that life is going well for you!!! But are you putting "life" before God? Is your "life" acting as an idol?
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010