I'm always getting these HUGE bruises on my legs

They don't hurt and I usually don't know how I got them. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Yes, you should see a doctor ASAP. Although it could be nothing but clumsiness, bruising can be a sign of many health issues like liver problems. You need a basic blood workup to see how long it takes your blood to clot. Do you take a blood thinners like Aspirin on a regular basis? Some medication can contribute to bruising.
    happycboys

Answer by happycboys at 1:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only medicine I really take is Midol once a month, and minimal cough syrup or dayquil if I have a cold (and ONLY if I really really need it. )

I don't like them taking blood. Ew.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have this problem went to the doctor had some blood work done all was fine. Some finer skinned people have bruises from minor bumps but if it something that corcerns you I say have it checked out.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If you are sleeping with a partner - you are getting kicked during the night.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010