Please critique my weightloss plan.

I am 40ish pounds overweight from 2 babies, and a love for bad food. I have been eating around 1500 calories a day (still some processed food, but nothing fried and I cut out pop). I exercise a half hour of cardio 3 days a week and a half hour of squats, lunges, crunches and push ups 3 days a week. I drink 3 cups of coffee (black) in the morning, then 8+ glasses of water everyday.

If I keep this up will I lose the weight? I've been keeping motivated with sparkpeople...any other tips?

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Can't critique it sorry cuz I don't have one lol. Kuddos to you for trying though.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Im doing p90x and am seeing good results as long as you stick with it and follow the eating plan.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have been told the key is to change up the exercise routine and be sure to give your self a lil treat to prevent you eating alot at once and ruin all you worked for.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• add 5 servings of fresh veggies and fruit a day, more veggies than fruit.
    take a fish oil or udos oil and a good probiotic.
    this will make you healthier, which i hope is part of your goal!
    sounds good though, how's it going so far?
    keep up the good work!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• also make sure your 1500 calories are of the low fat variety, add lots of fruits and veggies(they should all count as freebies) and whole grains with plenty of fiber. as long as you burn more then what you're putting in you'll be fine. Once you hit a plateau you may want to change up the exercise a bit.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010