I have never had an orgasm seriously. TMI adult content

I mean ok I do with a vibrator, but when DH and I make love I cant. We been together 11 years only one I been with married 7 years and I have never had an orgasm while doing it with him. The only time I have gotten off is with a vibrator on my clit. And another thing is isn't when you have an orgasm isn't a girl suppose to like cum? Because like I get off I know it is me getting off because it will feel so good for a few minutes and then it is sensitive to were I can't put the vibrator there anymore so I know that I am getting off, but want to know why I dont cum when I get off and why I can't get off with DH. He will rub my clit with his finger and it feels really good, but I cannot get off that way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• An orgasm IS cumming. Same thing.

Some women can only have clit stimulated orgasms. Others can have g-spot orgasms.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my husband can't either..he can intensify it greatly.. but not actually get me there.. only thing that does it is a bullet vibrator. Question for you..do you ever get spasms inside your girly parts from the vibrator that last a few minutes?
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• When my husband and were dating he knew I had never had one. He was determined to make me have an orgasm. I got tired of it and finally faked one.
    Anonymous

• There is a difference between a clitoral orgasm and a gspot orgasm. And theres even one with BOTH! Sounds like you are having a clitoral oragasm. You need to explore yourself first, so you know what works. And then tell your husband what to do. Most men like to be told what works cuz in the end they wanna make you cum just as much as you do. I found that clinching my mucsles and then pucshing and then clinching and pushing, ect gets the blood flowin, hes gottta be hitttin the gspot and then all of a sudden the flood gates open up!!!! It is amazing! And hell want to do it over and over and OVER! my huzzie LOVES IT!!! Good luck girl, google how to make a girl cum, lol youll get LOTS of info. Damn I got kinda horny just thinking about it lol Im gonna call huzzie right now! lol
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• An orgasm is cumming....... But a with a Gspot orgasm most women will squirt..... Im a squirter;) Its Lovely teehee
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only way I do is oral sex. As far as me having one regular I haven't.
    Anonymous

• I had my first one with SO recently. Its really hard for some women to do so. I think you have to be completely comfortable and it usually takes quite a bit of time. At least it does for me. Try something new with him, maybe the excitement will help.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only way I do is oral sex. As far as me having one regular I haven't

I can't get him to give me oral so that is out. Not sure why. He did do it a few times while we were dating and now I can't get him to do it I asked him why all he says is he doesn't like doing that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• y husband can't either..he can intensify it greatly.. but not actually get me there.. only thing that does it is a bullet vibrator. Question for you..do you ever get spasms inside your girly parts from the vibrator that last a few minutes?

sometimes not all the time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• its more easier if u do it urself than with a guy.ive been there many times ready to orgasm but just cant finish the job
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010