Okay I have a white dog that is now green!!! Help!

I tied my little puppy outside and my husband had a paint roller thing laying on the porch and well the wind blew it toward the dogs chain and the dog. Well needless to say puppies will play my dog is now green his paws, his belly and his ears ugh i don't know what to do it is semi gloss paint and he seems to be doing fine but my poor little white dog is now green i can't believe he left the paint on the porch and that i didn't think of moving it before it took off with the wind omg i feel like a real dumb ass and even worse for the puppy what is the magic trick to get this off?

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pets

• Believe it or not, try some baby oil along with regular dawn dishwashing soap, the one that is blue colored. It is safe and often works for things like this on pets. If you have a white dog you can also go to a horse supply store and get white horse shampoo that removes grass stains, manure etc, it can really whiten up a white dog! And just by the way my favorite white dog shampoo is called snow coat. It used to be made by lambert kay, I think it is now made by a company fresh n clean. It is the best on white dogs!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Give him a bath. Let him soak for a few minutes and the soap and the friction of washing him should wash out the paint.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He will probably need a few baths but the paint should come off eventually.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He might need a hair cut. Give him a good washing. It could also fade over time. What kind of dog?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010