If you could spend 1 day once a year....

with someone you love who died when would it be? What would you ask the about the "afterlife"? How would you spend the day?

LoriannMc

Asked by LoriannMc at 1:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd take my grandma to paris,so she could see the eiffel tower like she always wanted to,and I wouldnt care too much about questions about the afterlife...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• one of my childhood friends that committed suicide. I would ask him if he has finally found peace from all of his struggles and suffering. I would just spend the day catching up on my life and good times I shared with him and talking about all the possibilities that could have been if I wouldn't have moved away when I was 6 years old.
    BlkWingedAngel

Answer by BlkWingedAngel at 1:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i miss a question in there so i will add it here, it could be any day it doesn't really matter as long as I got to see him. Once all the questions and what ifs were out of the way. I would make sure he knew he was special and he didn't need to do what he did.
    BlkWingedAngel

Answer by BlkWingedAngel at 1:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• grandmom, no quiestions just talk, I miss her and love her stories
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My Mom, she just passed away and had very strong beliefs about the afterlife. I would ask her if all her beliefs were confirmed. Also I would spend the day traveling because that's what she liked to do but when I was old enough to do it she wasn't feeling well enough.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 2:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• it would be my dad and brother i would make home made raisin bread and have dutch cheese we talk of all the things that have happen i would ask how mom and all my aunts uncles and oma 's and opa 's our doing
    my dad would talk about all the singing he doing and my brother will talk all the houses he has made pluse they would lol about mom trying to change the dresse code i would laugh with them ,my mom was 20yrs before her time in clothes ,i would say my good byes hope to see them again and say hi to ever one
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2010