Don't you hate it...

when someone in front of you will pay with a check,doesn't fill any of it out before stepping in line,and will stand there filling out their check register and hold up the line? I was at Target. The cashier asked to see her ID,and she pulled her wallet out and handed it to the cashier! The cashier calmly told her that she had to take it out of the sleeve. She expected the cashier to dig thru her wallet to find it?? AHHH! Geez lady,no one else is trying to check out!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I swear, I always pick that lane to check out in!! If you ever see me standing in a lane at the store, waiting to check out, pick a different lane. Because inevitably, it will be someone ahead of me who is writing a check for the first time, or going through ever bridge, wic, and debit card ((where do they even get them all?!)) , making phone calls, then just leaving their stuff there and walking off...

Suffice it to say, I hate grocery shopping, and usually send my hubs.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 1:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• some people take forever in line no matter what. I never use cash or check i always use debit it really speeds things along.
    BlkWingedAngel

Answer by BlkWingedAngel at 1:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• especially the senior citizens. i'm talking 80 somethings... no offense lol.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I hate that.

BUt what I run into more often is the people who can't put their cell phone down for the 5 minutes (max!) is takes to handle their transaction. How rude is that to the person helping you that you can't even be bothered to speak to them? Not to mention how rude to the person on the phone when they can't have your full attention! Pick an activity... JEEBUS CROW!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No I don't really care about that stuff. I let it slide.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2010