Do you get stressed during the holidays?

I am so over it. I refuse to fall into the commercial trap. I have so many friends that get stressed, spend to much money and go into debt during the holidays. I am done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I think everyone does,except for those who go on a cruise over x-mas! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I used to. I would get stressed and worry about money and what to buy and everything else.

Though this year seems to be different. I feel like no matter what we're going to have a wonderful Christmas and I'm not worried or stressed about it at all.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I do get stressed. I just do the best I can without going ino debt.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No. Life is difficult enough. The holidays are to be enjoyed, not stressed over. Yes, holidays do provoke stress in some individuals - usually due to expectations. Here, we relax and enjoy our family, and focus on the positive.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 1:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Not at all. The holidays are my most joyful time of year. I know I sound like a lame Hallmark card but it's true. I absolutely love the holidays, I look forward to them like a child.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I love Christmastime and I truly enjoy it....but I am stressed and have a pounding headache right now!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yes!
    Jess963

Answer by Jess963 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yes!
    Jess963

• The only thing that is really stressing me is the not knowing who is planning on being here. I don't think it's hubby's whole family, but with them who knows.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, try as I might to avoid it - I always stress out. But my mommy isn't coming down this year so that will be much, much easier.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010