Has anyone regreted asking a member of your wedding party to be in it? If so did you "kick them out" or just deal with your decision?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I kicked my sister out of my wedding. She was calling me every week with a different excuse on why she may not be able to make it. Then she "couldn't" pay for her dress (they were less than $70). my mom had paid for close to half of my sister's dress...all she had to pay was like $40 and had 3 months to come up with it. Three weeks before my wedding she called and said she couldn't afford to pay for her dress, yet she was spending $40+ a week on pot. At that point I was so sick of her being wishy washy and trying to take advantage of my family, I told her not to bother (nicely) and had my friend stand in her place.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• After I got married I wish I had chosen someone different to be my maid of honor
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• After the wedding i wished i hadnt asked one of the bridesmaids to be a bridesmaid bc the way she acted made me mad and put a dent in our friendship.. if i would have known that she would have acted that way i would have not asked her to keep our friendship from going down hill.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sure have....I had my husbands sister in our wedding I was trying to be nice thought that she and his parents would appriciate it etc.....Wisih from the day I asked her that i did not.... granted she was only 14 (9 years ago) she is a brat and very self centered we are in NO way close and will probably never be.
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010