How do you make time for yourself?

I now have 4 children & realised I have NO time for myself. I love my blessing (my 11 day old daughter, 3 yr old son, & twin 11 yr old daughters) & wouldnt have it any other way. How do you mommas make time for yourself?

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't make time for myself. I know it's bad, but I'm lucky if I am awake enough to take a bath/shower by myself! Good luck.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 2:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have my someone I trust watch my kids and or my husband will take time out and watch the kids,(he doesnt really have a choice sometimes) and if I dont have that then I have my kids go to their rooms for an hour to read or draw or do whatever it is that they want to do, it is hard but it is good to make some time for yourself. good luck
    Army108th

Answer by Army108th at 2:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am having number 5 , and DH watches the kids while I get my hair and nails doen every 2 weeks, I also do all the shopping while DH stays home ")
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010