• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know how I can make money working from home without one of those job opportunities, mlm, or what have you?

Im looking for something I can do with my computer from home and get paid weekly. Please message me if you know anything I can do.

amkatmomof2

Asked by amkatmomof2 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• medical transcription

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You must be realistic about needing to work to make money, real incomes requires real work!!, I'm looking for a few moms who are serius about working from home, no sales. This is legit and safe you have nothing to lose, then why not give it a try. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll contact you for a short interview to see if what we have is in line with what you need.
    Monicasm

Answer by Monicasm at 10:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Working from home requires work, but if you love what you do, it will work out great. I have 3 opportunities that might fit you. Let me know when we could schedule an interview so we can talk about it.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• New England Crafters, http://magicalgiftdollhouses.com/. And Disciples Cross, http://www.disciplescross.com/.

Out of these two, I like NEC more as they have crafts that you can choose from. I had a problem with the nails when it came to Disciples Cross. They were incredibly difficult to bend (I have carpal tunnel). However, with Disciples Cross if there is a market in your local area for something like that you can actually sell the necklaces yourself.
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 3:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes! I just started with ChaCha and have already made $65 in just a little time here and there (time I would spend playing on my computer while watching tv or something). It's free, easy, entertaining.... sign up at www.chacha.com and please use e-mail figaro8895too@sbcglobal.net as the referring. Enjoy! It takes a couple days to get your test results (10 questions to make sure you know how to work it), but then you can just go! The test is slow, but the reality is nonstop questions. With ChaCha you answer questions people text - all sorts of stuff...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You can write "How to articles" for eHow.com and for hubpages.com. ..can work for chacha.com, ..etc.. A good work at home directory is www.workathomedesk.com
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 3:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008