Do you make up goody bags to pass out for the holidays.

This year I plan to make up some goody bags for little girls and boys I know and pass them out. Do you do this for friends you work with or know? I'm not talking about the school, I know we all send stuff to school for our kids class mates, but I am planning on making these for my co workers kids, grandkids, etc. Just a little something, like some candy and a car for boys and a hair bow for girls.

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 2:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I wouldn't bother. It sounds like a lot of work. And who really wants that crap? I don't send stuff to school either.
    Anonymous

• Hope you're having a great day ANONYMOUS!!
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• That is a cute idea...You never know if that will be the only gift that person gets :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Anon: Why hello Scrooge. Why don't you go hide in your little corner again??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP: I think it is a nice idea and that kids will love it! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't, no. Children get so much this time of year. I much prefer to shop for some donations to the food bank - they will be so much more appreciated.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 4:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No. Treats are abundant this time of year, and little toys are so commonplace that they even come in kid's meals. I agree with Gaccck - I'd rather use that money to make sure that children aren't hungry.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010