Do you make up goodies for friends and family

Do you make up stuff like fudge, cookies, etc and pass out to friends and family during the holidays?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 2:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• All through the year I do! But yes, at Christmas time I like to make things for others as well. Not for gifts, just to munch on!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I make fudge every year!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i do, it's part of my gifts for them. i buy cheap (but nice) baskets at michael's and fill them with things like candles, mugs, hot cocoa mix, and cookies. the cookies my kids and i make, then fill them in tins we buy and place them inside the baskets. i bought a great book in the publix check out line with tons of cookies, bars and fudge recipes!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• tnm786...
    If you have a Dollar Tree, they have some nice tins this year and baskets too!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes! I love to bake, but I don't need to eat it all! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We used to all do our baking together but now too many kids so we do it separately then get together and have a cookie exchange and make up boxes to send out to our relatives.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I try to. One year we stayed up half the night Christmas eve making cookies and put together packages of cookies and cocoa for the soldiers on guard duty and stuck in the barracks in my husbands unit.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I do, yes. I make some traditional Swedish treats and give them to my friends every year.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010