Speeding up you labor ?

So I am going to be 37 weeks prego tomarrow and have been having contractions and have been trying to make things closer together. I read abunch of things that are supposed to help like squats walking eating pineapple sex and castor oil. Have you guys tried this and what works

Sexyfox09

Asked by Sexyfox09 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Squats is what worked for me, and keep moving. Once I started feeling contractions, I stayed active, did squats and cleaned my apartment. I didn't want to sit down and relax, because I wanted to keep things moving along.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 2:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I did the walking. I feel like it helped. Not really sure though. It might have just been time. Hang in there.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• thanks i have been walking i also heard that if i got on my hands and knees and shoock my butt it would help to
    Sexyfox09

Comment by Sexyfox09 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• In my opinion sex is the way to go.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 2:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i tried that I let my husband what called it " f*&^ the sh*& out of me" and it slowed things down
    Sexyfox09

Comment by Sexyfox09 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• What helped me was a lot of walking and standing whenever possible. I went from 3 cm and contractions to baby in 45 minutes because I was standing so much. But I was in early labor for days, 3-4 probably.

Don't rush it. Baby will be here soon enough.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well the day i turned 37 weeks i tried a lot of things. First I went for a walk for about 30mins & ran a little & did a few jumping jacks. then i came home and had sex & then i stimulated my nipples, its wierd but it did indeed start giving me contractions not any that i thought were doing anything though. & what do you know i had my baby boy four days later. I actually had started leaking fluid the day after i started all of these things & i didnt know it was amniotic fluid. Im not quite sure if these things is what led me to start leaking fluid or not but it sure is a coincidance.
    CassieM2B

Answer by CassieM2B at 2:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sex, walking, and squats is what worked for me. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sex works and so does keeping phyically active.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• walk for 3 hrs each day, it works
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010