ok this may sound stupid

I just took a shower and didn't realize how hot it was until i noticed my tummy turning pink has anyone else done this? Just so cold out it felt normal. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I do it all the time! lol Everytime I get out of the shower my butt is bright red! Dont ask me why I know that! hahaha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It's absolutley normal , hot water makes your blood run faster giving your skin pinkish color...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Its normal, and OMG i know how good it feels lol.. your not suppose to let your body over heat but they say that there is a big difference between showers and baths and hot tubs.. the temp in the shower and bath are a lot different then hot tubs but you shouldn't worry..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2008