Help I breast feed my 4 month old and need some type of Energy

I feel so tired . I know with the sleepless night of h
Having a new baby I need to be able to survive the day
But feel so tired. I need something to keep me going

momofx4

Asked by momofx4 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you eating enough protein?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Vitamin b complex, vitamin c, lots of protien for breakfast and eating consistently are all helpful to me. Also, take a nap witth your baby if you can. I'm not a napper, but if I could I would.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm right there with you! I try to take naps with my son during the day and I make sure I'm still taking my prenatal vit., Eat reg. (I'm so busy I forget to eat reg.) and if ya need the little boost, HONEY!! it's natural and safe to take and it gives you a natural energy boost! good luck and hang in there!! :)
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Is baby in bed with you? It took me a little while with my first to figure out we all got the most sleep with baby in bed. Roll over lift shirt is a lot better then getting out of bed!
    Nap when baby naps.
    Most babies do fine with mom having a little caffeine. Unless baby reacts to it, there is no reason why you cant have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Try to get a nap in during one of baby's naps. If you are not opposed to co sleeping, it can really help you get better sleep at night. I'm a coffee drinker, and if you like coffee, it's considered safe while nursing, but obviously stop if you notice it affect your child in an undesirable way.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I know what yu mean I nursed my twins and to get me through I'd leave the dishes and laundry and take a nap with them (if i could get them down at the same time) lol
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010