How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

We will be celebrating that weekend as we all will be working that day. We will celebrate at my house with family and have lots of food like Turkey, ham, dressing, pies and LOTS more.

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 2:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• We go to dh's parents in the early afternoon for a while and usually go to someone in my family later on (nobody wants to drive all the way out to my house!) but this year I think we're just going to my in-law's. Plus I always make dinner at home too and we are doing that on Wednesday. Have too much going on the weekend after.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We will be going to my sister's house this year for Thanksgiving. Someone will be most certainly watching football (not me) and there will be lots of turkey, ham, all the sides, etc. I'm going to take sodas and probably my husband's dressing.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Oh yea, I forget about the ball games, lol. There will be one on here too :)
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We travel to the home of whichever family is hosting that year. We all help cook the meal, watch the parades, play board games or Console games, and then stuff our faces full of good food. After dinner we go back to playing games, conversing, and just enjoying one another's company. Last year I hosted Thanksgiving and my older sister is hosting it this year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• eating plenty of food, looking at movies,
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 7:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i will be going over to my sister's house... this will be our last holiday together for a little bit.. she is going to fort sill and im going to germany..
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We have to work afternoon shift as well, but we eat around noon, and then we all bolt for work. It's sad, but we usually try not to eat to much turkey because we are all so tired at work.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2010