Who believes this works or has done it...

i am talking about wearing a body shape suit, girdle or tummy belt while doing any type of exercises or even wearing it all day (except for showers or sleep)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Actually most of those are designed to hold the muscles in the right place while you're working out. They also help tighten the fat so that it compacts. Ontop of supporting your body during the workout. I haven't heard of any official reports, but I do agree that they help the body greatly. Most reports that I have heard agree with it as well, as a method that helps support the body and helps keep it in place (where it should be) during excersise.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• idk.
    i have two skinny shirts i think they are called. tank tops that hold your stamach fat in. i got them at kohls and walmart. they work.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• probably i think it make you burn fat more since its concentrated around that area
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010