How can I keep from exploding?

I feel like this pressure building up in my body. I don't know why. I have 3 little kids and I'm tired but this is not normal. I can't leave the house and I can't really get away from them. I need to figure out of to let this angry build up out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Cafe Mom's a good place. Why don't you tell us what's bothering you. You should also have a "me" day. Schedule one at least once a month.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Kickboxing always helps me. Helps get out the frustration.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Get a stationary bike or a tread mill. Exercise will help you zone out.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• With whom are you angry? It's not often that we just have free floating anger. There's usually a person with whom we are angry. Sometimes we are even angry with ourselves. Once you figure out why you are angry, then you can diffuse it by writing that person a letter, spewing all your venom onto a piece of paper or it may be necessary to tell the person to her face what she has done to make you so angry. In order to get rid of anger, it has to be expressed, but it must be properly expressed so as not to hurt the innocent in the process.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010