For Mary Kay Counsultans

To those who sell Mary Kay

What tips can you share to improve sales?

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I never did get the hang of it. Basically you sick the life out of your family and friends. You beg and plead for them to host parties where you beg and plead for them to ask their friends to host parties. Then you find out that you have to sell 200 wholesale every 3 months to keep your discount. So you push and push and push then you start the cycle over.
    Anonymous

• I didn't do to good. Maybe because I didn't want to depend on friends and family for sales. I also HATE hosting parties. It's a great product I use it all the time and still have my 1/2 off purchases. You may want to offer a sale. Women love sales. 10-20% off??
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Have you ever thought about doing something that offers better health and beauty starting from the inside out?
    I am a Rep with Juice Plus and it's a product everyone can use, no one can afford to get sick and everyone wants to look and feel good.
    My hair and nails grow like weeds and I am always asked what I use for my skin. I've taken the product for a year and became a Rep because I couln't stop talking about the results.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mary Kay encourages you to prey on family and friends, they never really train you to market yourself outside your circle. Find a company that provides better training than this. Your circle won't be yours for very long unless you learn to market yourself outside of it.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Give your customers the best of what you have. Don't break the skincare system for a quick sale of foundation only.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 6:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011