Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Inflamed Fallopian Tube

I just had an hsg done and I have an inflamed fallopian tube. The doctor didn't seem too concerned. I told him about the pain I've been having in the same side and he told me if it persists call him in a week. Time to switch doctors? What could this be?

Answer Question

Asked by kaylan010 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

Level 20 (8,682 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I would definitely get a second opinion...otherwise your going to worry yourself to death and the pain probably isn't going to go away either.

    Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.