I've been have pregnancy symptoms like my breast hurt, nausea, and constipation but keep getting neg test results what else could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• PMS
    the flu
    stomach virus
    ...pregnancy

there are false negatives very commonly. If you are in doubt, go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

• I am the one who asked the question and I have been tested for all that and then some and every thing was neg or normal. I did the same thing before and didn't know I was pg until the ultrasound and I was 8 weeks then. But the doctors won't do one yet. I just want my breast to stop hurting or know why they are. And It's not my period......
    Anonymous

• You could be going through Peri-menopause. Maybe get your hormone levels checked. I have it and between periods, it feels this way. Also I have stomach issues and maybe you can tested for GERD or something like it. I have stomach issues and hormone issues too. I went a whole year thinking I might be pregnant. Until I finally went to my OBGYN and she tested my hormone levels, diagnosed me with Perimenopause. People say that it cannot happen until one is 35-40. I was 32 and trust me, it can. Best of everything.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2008