What products do you use to wash white clothes?

Hi,

I was just wondering what other moms use when it comes to wash white clothes. My husband works in a restaurant and wear white shirt, I only use Clorox and sometimes is not enough.

Any advice??

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Oxi Clean
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• usually if i have the time i use bleach any kind will do but clorox is best ...i let the whites soak for a few hours if they are really bad i let them soak over night then in the morning start the wash and my whites stay white and bright...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Have you tried oxy clean or pre- soaking with a stain remover before washing
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Laundry soap and Clorox. This is the only bleach that I now use. The others seem to yellow the clothes. I also hang them out on the clothes line when the sun is out .
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Oxyclean is a godsend that I discovered after becoming a mother and buying my children white clothing =P I presoak over night, wash the next day in Tide or Gain detergent. Saved a lot of clothes this way!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• oxi clean in a presoak, then put some in the wash as a laundry booster...Im in the process of trying borax too!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Laundry soap, Chlorox and Borax
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Laundry soap, sometimes white vinegar, and i line dry.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I usually spray Shout or spray n wash on the stain area and soak them for like 10 minutes and wash with Clorox and warm water.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010