Does anybody have any ideas on meals that I can get all four of my children to like to eat?

I have picky eaters, I have some who only eat healthy, and I have 2 that will eat anything you will put in front of them, but I can't seem to find that one meal they will all eat.

Treefrog64

Asked by Treefrog64 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Depending on your kids' ages, do a small cooking class. Could be anything like octopus hotdogs --there are healthier versions out there --, mix n match mac and cheese ( mac and cheese with things like tiny bits of ham or bacon, broccoli, hotdogs, bell pepper, etc, that they can mix into their bowl) , make your own pizzas --again, lots of different toppings. Keep it simple, keep it fun, and if all else fails, let one per day choose the menu. Get the others to at least try one bite and if they still don't like it, point them the way to the pb and J.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• All my kids love tacos. I just give them the meat and toppings let them make their own. They love it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Spaghetti with turkey meatballs?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The only thing all 4 of my kids will eat is spaghetti
    I have 2 that will eat anything one picky and one extremely picky
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My kids thought it was great when I would put raw veggies on the table with some dip (low fat dressing). Hot dogs, homemade pizza always worked well.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Maybe any meal that has options, or a mix & match possibilitiy......

Tacos - set everything out and let them make their own. If you have lots of fresh food hopefully they will all find something you like

Baked potato bar - same thing, make a buffet and let them build

Soup and sandwich night - we open 2 different cans and let the girls choose. We make grilled cheese, which some like to add ham to, but I don't.

Homemade pizza

omlet bar - you cook, but they pick what goes in their own.

Let them team up and have them cook one night a week - the teams take turns (so 2 nights a month for each team of 2). See what they come up with.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 9:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• How about chicken noodle soup. I have one picky eater and even she loves it.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2010