Showdown filters

does anyone think that showdowns should be reviewed first? I think it's weird when I come across photos of kids in the self portrait section.. I mean sure I get it if it's you AND your kids, because duh, you're a mom. But how is a picture of your kid cheesing a self portrait?
/vent.
hahaha sorry..

Girlsabadfish

Asked by Girlsabadfish at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've never looked at the showdowns, but, yeah, if something is miscategorized, then it should be moved.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wish they would review them! I used to them all the time and once was against a photo of a kid in the Best Looking Husband (or whatever it's called) category..my opponent commented and said it was accidental but she didn't want to forfeit. I still won, but that's beside the point. lol. It's not fair to either player to have miscatergorized photos.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I used to do them*

I can't type today, lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010