Do all men have their priorities mixed up?

my husband is laid off and he is the type of guy who REALLY NEEDS his TV. Problem is where we live we get no TV signal from anywhere so we really need satelitte TV or cable to have any shows. Well we also have Netflix.
I only had enough money to pay car insurance and the phone bill.
He got mad because that means we will loose his precious TV. I explained we have netflix and so far we can afford $9 a month on it so he will just have to watch whatever that has to offer.
I know insuance the phone is priority over the Dish Network being paid, but he doesn't see it that way.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• ..........♥ They all think this way...cable is everything to a man...lol....but too bad is what i say...they have to deal with being grown up and making choices...lol♥
    ..........♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• men have priorities?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• sounds like my ex. and BTW, no one 'needs' TV. It does not sustain life, prevent you from being incarcerated, or otherwise have an affect on your physical quality of life.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Fiatpax... i always look forward to your answers!! you crack me up!!! Love it!!!
    Wheresthewayout.. i would tell him instend of worrying about the tv bill being paid he should be worrying about looking for work so he could pay the damn thing himself is he is soooo concerned about it!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We just cut off our cable because we have to pay for insurance now. I didn't even think about netflix, I will mention that to hubby. As for the OQ... Not all men are like that.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No, absolutely not. Some do, yes. Others, not at all. To make generalizations is just not reasonable.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 4:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Wow like he will die if he can't watch tv. Tell him to go to Walmart and get a job then pay for it him self.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• some men, yes. All men, not really.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He is on a seasonal lay off , he will be back to work in 3 months
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010