Okay, i LOVE thanksgiving..but for some reason this year i am smacking myself everyday not to put out my christmas decor!

im a stay at home mom to three little people, and am pregnant at the moment.. and i feel like christmas decor everywhere just makes everything feel so much more "homey"

My husband is a police officer, constantly working doubles, and will be working a lot around thanksgiving and after, so i really want to put my stuff up!!! He says to wait til after Thanksgiving though.. why is it so hard to wait?? haha.. anyone ELSE having this problem??

I have never been so anxious for the days to pass just so i can DECORATE!! that is just silly if you really think about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• me not so anxious! I am truly excited to get to decorate for my 2 year old! But its soo much to do and then undo..im slightly overwhelmed! Were not even finished unpacking from our move yet!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Me Too!!!!! I'm actually putting it up this weekend :). I just love Christmas and what it represents to me and my family. Plus it has been a hard year and the celebration makes us all feel better:)
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have pulled all of my Christmas stuff out, organized it, checked lights and have it ready to go up on black Friday. I know I'm having to fight the urge to get my stuff up too. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm starting to slowly put mine out tomorrow. The kids have half days of school this week, so I won't get a lot of it done, but most of the indoor decorations will be up the Monday before Thanksgiving. I always put up everything but the outdoor decorations and the tree before THanksgiving so the house is nice and festive.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm unsure myself about putting it up... my hubby is deployed ... ugh
    jojo153

Answer by jojo153 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Just do it anyways! lol! I was really anxious last year, and the year before, and then I realized why my mom put the tree up after trick or treating! lol!
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2010