any moms out there whos child/children play favorites with family members?

yes i know i probably sound dumb but my son plays favorites with people in the family....it isnt because certain people buy things for him its just how he is.....he loves everyone but he is specific on who is allowed to do what.....however my son is a momma's boy...but when his dad got him a sega,he didnt want anything to do with me....i stopped that real quick

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter is a SUPER DUPER momma's girl! She won't even let Daddy change her diaper if I am home! I have to MAKE her allow him to even get her a drink. She will out grow it *I hope*
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• mine has done it since he was just itty bitty....he would only go to my mom when he was a baby....as he grew up he would only go to my middle brother.....hes been like this for a long time...i hope he grows out of it soon....but for some reason i dont see that happening...
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010