Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If Your In A Relationship Where Your Not turusted,Accussed,etc..

I have a friend who's in a 2 year relationship with her babies father.The entire 2 years they have been together,her babies father has accussed her of :

`talking to other men/hanging out with other men
`always checking her phone
`degrading her by doubting her feelings for him.says she dont love/care for him
`constantly saying things to her about her clothing(clothing far from inappropriate)
`Wearing make-up
`Never takes her out
` forever plays the ps3
`feels like she doesn't get much time & affection from him
`while she was pregnant with both thier kids,he's ?'d both meaning thought they weren't his
`After delivering their 2 nd son he didn't care to support her in the hospital.He was onlt there for the delivery.Immedietly after wanted to hang out with his friends.
`After getting home from having a c section-he left her with the new baby & 2 year old daughter to go hang out with his friend.
What Should she do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • Leave him, it's obvious that he doesn't love her and they need to go their own ways.

    Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • Leave

    Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • she should leave him and then get soem therapy for herself
    she must feel pretty bad about herself
    being treated like this for two years will do a number on your mind
    and also
    help to find out why she has allows herself to be in this "relationship" for this long and take this much abuse

    have her call an abuse center, call for her if she feels she can not and go with her
    wow- she needs a good friend now and for a while to lean on until she can think straight

    Answer by fiatpax at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • Leave his ass. Cause he is messing around .

    Answer by louise2 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • leave him thats not right

    Answer by meagan678 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • She should decide if she likes being treated like this or not. After all, we teach people how to treat us. And if she's been in this relationship accepting this treatment for two years, it may be just what she wants.

    Of course, it's not right. It's not good. It's not healthy. And it's not likely to become something different. But it is her choice to be in this relationship or to seek something better.

    Answer by Gaccck at 4:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • Sounds unhealthy to me. Why do women stay with men like that.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

  • He is being emotionally and mentally abusive. She needs to seek help as the nearest Domestic Abuse office. They will help her and give her information .. she needs to leave

    Answer by holfee at 6:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.