Did anyone see Dr. Phil today??

I am sooo angry at the mom who was on the show!! She did some of the WORST things to her adopted son that I have EVER heard of a mother doing!! Makes me wanna hold my children and say "I love you" even more!!!

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What did she do?
    Anonymous

• I was home sick a few days last week and saw a preview, unfortunately (LOL) I'm not sick anymore and couldn't watch. Maybe I can watch it later online.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes I saw it, and it was extremely saddening to see it. It does make me upset, I truely hope that she gets the help she needs. No child deserves a life like that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Someone had posted a video of the preview last week. That alone made me not want to watch it. Plus my Son is here, and He doesn't need to see that caca.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wanted to see it, just because I want to put a face to that horrid mom. I hope she gets help and the poor kid gets counseling and somehow gets over it, (I saw the preview as well). Some people are nuts.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Anonymous... She has a 7 year old adoptive son and when he's naughty she forced hot sause down his throat and makes him keep it in his mouth... She also forces him in a freezing cold shower and makes him stand there!! I've seen previews all week and almost didn't watch it.. Dr Phil told the mother that he'd take care of the cost of complete therapy and get him all the help he needs! If you ask me, I think that mother could use some MAJOR therapy too!! I'm gonna try to follow that story and see what ends up happening! I hope she gets help too or CPS will NOT hesitate to take that poor boy away!!
    newmom28

Comment by newmom28 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm shocked CPS didn't step in before the show even aired... There was a case in the city similar to that not to far back. The father was forcing their 2yo to drink hot sauce whenever he cried because he thought it would make him "man up." CPS took the kids as soon as it was reported because the father didn't deny the charges... Both he and the mother are facing jail time over it... So it blows me away that something like that would even air w/o CPS stepping in.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2010