Has anyone tried the Acai Berry

In what form did you take it?
What was your experience?
Did you lose weight, feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I actually just started taking it and total so I have no clue how well it's going to work however I did have a boost of energy. I'm taking the pill form and you can get a free trial of it, so it doesn't hurt to try.
    xxsthrnswthrtxx

Answer by xxsthrnswthrtxx at 11:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I drink the MonaVie - it is the only one that actually gives you 99% of the Acai nutrients - the others you are taking other ingredients mixed with the acai, they cloud the other ingredients with the name so you think you are getting all the benefits from acai - sorry, hate to see people waste their money - now on the MonaVie - yes, I have lost 15 pounds in 4 months - but I also excerise regulary as well - mostly walking, at least 4x a week
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• oh and, yes I LOVE IT - send me a message if you like, I can tell you more about my experience with it -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008