When i was younger......i couldn't watch

Pink Panther....my dad used to say it was not a child cartoon....but i never caught on to what was wrong with it...i happend to see it on tv the other night and watched...STILL i saw nothing adult like on it...soo what was the deal with the pink panther? does anyone know??

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• maybe because the movie was more adult centered,and they though tit was similar?!?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Other than it's boring... I have no idea...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My mother forbade the 3 Stooges. She thought it was too violent.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I got to watch so many shows. I was allowed to watch just about everything. Pink Panther I never enjoyed.That song throughout every single scene was so annoying......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• This going to sound corny but Love american style when I was like in first grade. My neighbor was shocked and I was like big deal. Romper room was not for me...
    Anonymous

• I never watched it so no idea. I was not allowed to watch The Simpsons and still never have, could not watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Smurfs! My parents went way overboard with everything... oh or the power rangers.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• simpsons are funny but shows like family guy n south park i wouldnt let my kids watch to many curse words n to perverted
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't remember not being allowed to watch anything. But no cable then. My kids could not watch, Simpson's and Roseanne,
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my husband who is older then me said his father and mother said the same thing..they would not let him watch the pink panther..it was only for adults...i just don't get it....i think the shows on now are very sexual and children shouldn't watch them...maybe the pink panther was tooo much back then....lol...for whatever reason..
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010