Do smoke in house?

or let others

no, makes for short visit from mil lol
even dh goes outside

raisingmen

Asked by raisingmen at 4:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• No way. I don't smoke and anybody who does can do so outside. Far away from my door. Far away, yuck.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No and no one else does either, we respect their home and we ask for the same.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, we allow it and hubby smokes too, it does not bother me at all.

Answer by older at 4:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No, I hate smoking and I make my SO go outside to smoke. No one is allowed to smoke in my home or in my vehicles.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didn't know people still smoked inside.
    Anonymous

• I dont smoke nor does anyone I know. If I knew anyone who does they wouldnt be allowed to do it in my house.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My ex used to smoke in the house (despite my repeated requests for him not to), I'm an ex-smoker and admit I used to smoke inside. The guy I'm with now respects my request and never smokes inside. He will even go outside for a fag if it is 3 o'clock in the morning lol
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No one in my house smokes. If they did it would be done outside. if someone wants to kil themselve go for it. They aren't going to take my family down with them.
    Anonymous

• i do smoke but not inside i go out side and do it and if you want to smoke it must be outside
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I used to smoke, but never inside... And especially not with kids living in the house. So no, nobody is allowed to smoke inside my house, they can go out on the porch.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010