What does your cervix feel like on your period? ICK TMI adult content

what should your cervix feel like on your period. Mine has been very soft and medium high the entire time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• LuvMyMedic

The point is to know when you are fertile. It's the BEST sign to use. It's perfectly normal. I never thought about it either before I started using FAM for birth control. Now it's a part of my daily life.

I do not feel my cervix during my period because I simply do not see the point. I do not ovulate until after my 20th cycle day and so there would be no point for me. However based on evidence it should be hard, low, and slightly open to release the blood and uterine tissues.

If you have a particularly short cycle it may be necessary because you may ovulate very soon as your period.

If your cervix was high and soft then you may have actually been experiencing ovulatory bleeding instead of a period.

If this is your first month charting CP just wait until next month and see how things are. You can't really compare what it "should be" unless you know what is normal for YOU.

GOOD LUCK!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Wouldn't know...I don't reach in and feel my cervix during my cycle.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Why do so many people on here feel their cervix regularly? I never have once thought of feeling my cervix! What is the point of such things???
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didn't know this thanks for the info
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010