Yes I am entitled to have a bad day too?Just for fun vent about it

Just for kicks vent about the things today that you wanted to shout about but couldn't.

I am a mother of 1 and wife, family member and friend to many . And at no time can I am everything to everybody without losing it.

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 4:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son just won't stop yelling and hitting our friends kid. I have had to sit with him all day! I know he is two, doesn't feel well and is tired of having the kid in his home but it still upsets me!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You know, I work 40+ hours a week, then come home and do another 20-40 hours a week of housework.

But when I come home, everyone is screaming at each other, there are dishes everywhere and I can tell who changed clothes when they got home by the TRAIL THROUGH THE HOUSE, and the first words I hear are "when's dinner?" before I've even taken my key out of the front door....

DAMMIT I HAVE A RIGHT TO GET JUST A LITTLE BIT IRRITATED!

Not one of you is so incapable that you can't make yourself a sandwich or pick up a dish or a dirty sock. Good lord, you had the energy when you MADE THE MESS, you can sure as hell have the energy to pick it back up.

Don't you DARE roll your eyes and sigh at me 'cause let's not forget that *I* know exactly how to disable the TV, Wii *and* the laptop and I have NO problems making sure one or all of them is unavailable when you get home.

Evil? Oh, you haven't seen evil yet buckos....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i have been waiting for three day for my 17yr old son can get off his ass and do his dishes ,i am tried that when i do laundry the adult kids in this house do not put their clothes in their room
    i should get off my ass and start packing to move to who no where but i am just to tried to move my ass
    and i wish my hubby would get off his ass and help
    wow i feel better thanks
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2010