Do you ever think your sex life get's boring? adult content

sometimes i feel like it's boring..other times i am really into it..anyone else?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• *yawn* yes. Hubby has been working on some big time consuming projects so he's exhausted by the time the kids are in bed and we have 'us' time. That, or he's stuck working even then. Thankfully after the holiday season's he's going to take a break though. It's also hard for me to dress up and do the sexy thing with a huge pregnant belly so I must admit, I don't make much of an effort at the moment.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Nope.

Boring is one thing it never is... lol

There are lots of words I would use to describe my sex lif: thrilling, tantalizing, passionate, raging, fun, pleasurable, sensual...........etc.. But never boring. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i geuss but i see it as comfortable not boring
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 4:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yeah, it is.... but it's my fault. :( I'm too nervous about telling him the different things I want to try.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• sometimes it is that the both of us have been married for almost 13 yrs now, it is not the same, sometimes i just want it to be over with , i guess being married for these many years it is the same old stuff but that doesn't mean i don't love my husband....
    lisa98450

Answer by lisa98450 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine is boring. Been married to the same guy for 26 years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes I have to agree it does seem boring at times! I hate it when they do not listen to you and keep doing the same old same old!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ..........♥ i guess sometimes im just like...ughhh..but then other times im like..wow this was the best ever..lol...
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010