UH oH,, I took 1,000 dollars out to pay for a cruise,,,suprise for Christmas! And now hubby has left the bank, and wants to know where the money went!

2 weeks ago I found out that I won a cruise through work, I asked how much it would be to take hubby and DS,, and found out it was $1000. Things have been tight, but also learned that I had won $1000 in another contest (go figure, I never win anything) So I planned on giving it to my family as a suprise for Christmas,, my husband is blowing up my phone demanding to know why our bank account is missing money> Fess up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Since you won a 1000 dollars as well I don't think he should be too mad. Congrats momma maybe you could send some of that luck this way! lol Where do you work?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Honestly, yeah, I would just tell my husband. Early Christmas present for him! Lol. Or, you could tell him you took it out as a surprise for Christmas but he can't know what it is 'til Christmas morning...either way, you need to tell him something along those lines.
    ChelseaUT

Answer by ChelseaUT at 4:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Tell him it was taken for a surprise Christmas gift for him and thats all he gets to know for now.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• this is my opinion. just tell him the truth. Yes it might have been a nice surprise, but then again if money is tight you should have talked to him first before taking it out. Good luck
    mommylee21

Answer by mommylee21 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Tell him but keep the surprise for your son
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Absolutely!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OMG...that is awesome and so funny! I think you better fess up though!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I just asked my hubby what to do and he said that you should tell him to relax that it is for a really good christmas gift but make him wait to find out what it actually is!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Theirs are better
    TARARENEE

• AWESOME! Though most defidently go ahead and let your Hubby know.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010