is any 1 else scared about birth

im 38 weeks along &
im kinda scared about giving birth dose any 1 else feel the same way ??

redivy

Asked by redivy at 10:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm more scared about getting an epidural if i need to, I heard of the procedure and things that can go wrong..uh
    You'll be just fine!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I was SO terrified! But yuo want the truth? It's really not that bad. Labor progressed faster than I could keep up and I honestly thought I just couldn't do it. But the nurses were amazign and I ended up with a c-section anyways. I think it is so scary going in because yuo cant conceive what you will have in your arms at the end. When they pulled my son from my womb and I heard him cry I realized I had just had a BABY. A living being and my memory of the blood sweat and tears started to fade into a memory of a beautiful little boy looking up at me. Its so wonderful. Dont be scared. Dont believe the horror stories, you wont remember how awful it was once you have that little baby in your arms.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I had an epidural and it was fine!i didnt even know they did it and i was yelling for them to hurry and get it over with!!the contrations are bad but its not as bad as you think!i was terrified!i am a big baby when it comes to pain and im prmising its not that bad!! i do recommend and epidural though!i had one!no side effects!i was fine and so was my baby!it'll make it go faster and easier and itll help you rest afterwards cause i promise you'll be exhausted!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 2:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008