is any 1 else scared about birth

im 38 weekd pregnant & kinda scared about the whole thing is any 1 else

redivy

Asked by redivy at 10:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh yea,i am..im 24 weeks lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think if anyone answers no to this question, they are either fooling themselves or fibbing!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i agree..but then i could say i cant wait,just because its one day of pain but moments away from seeing the baby you love =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You are so right! It's so worth it!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes, it is scary! I remember when I was where you are.......anticipating the birth of my first born. Well, that was almost 20 years ago, as my oldest will be 20 the day after Thanksgiving. It is scary & painful, but w/an epidural you shouldn't have to endure TOO much pain. They are wonderful. If it had been ALL that bad, I wouldn't have done it a 2nd time! Seeing your baby for the first time & knowing it is part of you & your husband makes it ALL worthwhile!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 10:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Hell yeah and I'm 26 weeks.
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 10:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I was scared with both my boys, it's perfectly natural to be a little scared. Like etexmom stated, once you look into your baby's perfect little face, it will be oh so worth it!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes this is my 2nd but im so scared, at the same time i can't wait.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Im 18 wks and Im TERRIFIED at this point LOL..obviously it is worth it..thats a no brainer..but YIKES..Its either push a big head out my hole or get cut open and niether is appealing...Good luck to all you ladies =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 11:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i am 34 weeks i am sooo terrified i am counting the days cuz im excited but at the same time i never want the day to come cuz im so scared i could cry
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008