I had a c-section Friday Morning... Yesterday 4 days into my recovery I starteding feeling this Extreamly painful pain in my lower left side. Almost like a muscle Spasm for a few seconds and then it comes back ever 15-60 sec.

And I am telling you I have never felt anything so painful in my life! I am on pain meds and I can still feel it! Makes it hard to walk and everything. I am waiting to hear from my doctor. While I wait I was just wondering if anyone has had this same feeling after having a c-section..

Thanks!

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well it could be some sort of recovery pain from the c-section.....but less than 2 weeks after my first c-section I had a large Kidney Stone and it was very painful and felt kinda like that!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sounds like round ligament pain to me. First baby? Usually you don't get them too bad until baby 3 or 4 - after that, these "involution" pains (the uterus going back to it's normal size) are almost worse than labor pains! When baby latches on to nurse, they go off, too! By all means, call the doc, but more than likely you are experiencing the ligament pains of involution! Best of luck with your new baby!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• --Psst! I can't help you because I didn't have a section, but congrats on the little one!--
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 5:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2010