could i be pregnant

Me and my husband had sex on the day before, day of and 3 days after my possible ovulation. Yesterday which is 2 days before my period is due, we had sex again and when i wiped i had very light pink in color discharge, after that it was done, is there a possibility i could be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• theres always a possibility when you have sex, take a test in a few weeks if your period is late, gl
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• u can always get pregnant.. i never calculated ovulation and this is our 4th. sex= baby, so it is possible for sure. Just wait a few days and test, if its neg, test again in another week
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Take a test. The spotting could have just been from stimulating your cervix during sex. If your period doesn't come on time, pee on a stick and see what it says. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• could be. Why dont you take a test? If thats negative take another one a couple of days later. When I got pregnant I "got my period" for a day.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If you had sex...yes you could be pregnant..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i took a test and it was negative with my daughter it took me waiting 9 days after my missed period to get a positive test. I was just curious cause i have never spotted.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Spotting can occur for several reasons. During sex, you could have has some slight tearing (which is normal) and that could have caused the spotting. Spotting does not = pregnant. But if you are having unprotected sex, there is always a chance that you could be pregnant. Once you have, or miss your period, you will have a better idea.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am one day late how soon can I test again where it won't be too soon
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2010