Speaking of (from another post) not being a morning person??!!

Are you a morning person or a evening person? I'll go first.....
I am an evening person...I will and can do everything in the evening....don't know why either. I do know this however...I hate getting up in the morning and I hate going to bed at night!!!

stayhomemom22

Asked by stayhomemom22 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm right there in that boat with ya'! Which explains why we are both on CafeMom right now!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• night owl :) I blame it on my mother! LOL when I was a baby, my dad worked 2nd shift so she kept us kids on a 2nd shift schedule so that we could be a "normal" family.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Evening!! Don't wake me up early!! EVER! lol. But I just started babysitting this week, and am up at 7:20. >_< Guess I should get used to it, I'm sure after baby is born I will be getting up early, if I ever get to fall asleep. lol.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I know....I love sleeping in, in the summer and Gawd, it just sucks now that school is back in and I have to get up at 8am. I don't think I could deal with having a baby at my age...I remember those days and sleep was few and far between...I feel for you!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have most energy in the morning. By evening my energy level sinks quickly.

Answer by Bmat at 10:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• nighttime all the ay - never have been a morning person - it is so funny - people are one or the other - my hubby is a monring person - so always made a balanced household for my son, hubby would be up in the morning - I would stay up in the evening...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• O...this is so lame...but I am so jealous of all you mom's who are having babies though. I miss being pregnant and having a little one to take care of...bathing, feeding and just holding it and loving it. But since I can't have any more, I guess my teacup chihuahua will have to do!! LOL
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• agh, i'm neither at the moment, lol. i've NEVER been a morning person, usually i'm a night owl, but i'm also 37 weeks pregnant and so now all i want to ever do is sleep. i go to bed fairly early, i sleep until my son wakes me up (around 8) and i still take a nap during the day. *yawn* its 8:50 here, and if i didn't have a casserole cooking in the oven i'd be in bed already!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Morning...5:30am..early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.. ( Ben Franklin) Please, don't ask me anything important or require me to do anything important after 3:00pm...I wouldn't be able to guarantee the results.

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• stayhomemom22.... I have 4 kids.... 11, 10, 8 and 15 months. Just when they were to the age where I could trust them to sleep in a little, along came the little guy! I miss those days, but he's so worth it!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008