fertility issues?

anyone else struggling with fertility issues and if so how long did it take you to have a baby if you did have a baby? and what did you do to be able to get pregnant, i have severe endometreosis

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had fertility because they didn't know I had Endometreosis.. but they found out by doing a laporascopy ( or however you spell it ) Burned away what they could and gave me a 4 month period where I should try to get pregnant, after the 3rd time of them doing that I believe in 2 years I finally got pregnant, it took them 3 years to believe me about the pain though - i didn't have the usual symptom of heavy bleeding...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have PCOS so I have long periods of time that I do not ovulate. I had a severe allergic reaction to clomid, I had 2 miscarriages before I had my son, and I have had 3 more miscarriages since having my son. I can not do any of the fertility drugs because of my allergic reaction, so it is by the grace of god that I have my son. It took us 6 years to have my son, and he is now almost 10. We are not completely trying but are not preventing it from happening, some days I don't even now if not preventing it is the right choice as I don't now if I can handle another miscarriage. Stressing about it does not help, only when I have not been thinking about it all the time has it happened. Good Luck.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 7:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• you should talk to a doctor. go on line it seem to have everything. good luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010